No products in the cart.
TAURUS G2C STS 9MM 3.2″ 12 Rounds
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Estimate delivery times: 5-7 days (United States)
- All firearms must be shipped to a valid Federal Firearms License holder.
- Easy payment online (United States)
Frequently Bought Together
TAURUS G2C STS 9MM 3.2" 12 Rounds
- This item: TAURUS G2C STS 9MM 3.2" 12 Rounds(
- MAGAZINE TAURUS G2C & G3C 9MM 12RD BLK($33.92)
You may also like
TAURUS G2C STS Stainless 9MM 3.2″ 12 Rounds
Taurus, G2C, Striker Fire, Semi-automatic, Polymer Frame Pistol, Compact, 9MM, 3.2″ Barrel, Matte Finish, Silver Slide, Black Frame, Adjustable Sights, Manual Thumb Safety, 12 Rounds, 2 Magazines
- 12 Rounds
- Adjustable Sights
- Re-Strike Capability
- Manual Thumb Safety
The Taurus G2c series was engineered specifically for everyday carry – and it delivers. With its streamlined, ergonomic design and rugged, compact polymer frame, you’ll find that G2c pistols strike the perfect balance between comfort and confidence in any situation.
The Taurus G2c STS series was engineered specifically for everyday carry – and it delivers. With its streamlined, ergonomic design and rugged, compact polymer frame, you’ll find that G2c pistols strike the perfect balance between comfort and confidence in any situation.
The semi-automatic 9mm Taurus G2C handgun is one of many in the Taurus Millennium series.
This line is primarily focused on double-action-only (DAO), and semi-automatic CCW pistols designed for civilians. The Taurus manufacturer also has a single-action, 7-round variant called the Taurus G2S.
The G2C has so many interesting and improved features, it’s so easy to shoot, easy to conceal, and it’s built for accuracy and reliability.
This is a fine entry-level CCW handgun for self-defense and home defense, and law enforcement agencies also use these as backup handguns.
It’s perfect for newbies because of its added safeties and features like loaded chamber indicator, manual safety, and trigger safety.
Its streamlined and rugged appearance offers a balance of comfort and ease of use, and you can rely on its durability and safety as an EDC (everyday carry) for self-defense.
The sub-compact, lightweight handgun with an enhanced texture polymer frame and grip complements its stealthy potential and ergonomics and adds great ease of use.
The recoil is slightly snappy, but it’s a good choice for a woman’s CCW, for purse concealment.
It’s slightly larger than the Sig Sauer P365, so it can appeal to people with larger hands.
The 12-round double-stack mag, loaded chamber indicator, fixed front and adjustable rear sights, Picatinny rail, and polymer grip add up to the general accuracy and feel of the handgun.
Extra safety features like manual safety, trigger safety, and striker block help prevent accidental discharge.
The magazine release is reversible and ambidextrous, comfortable for both left and right-handed.
|Manufacturer Part #||1-G2C939-12||Model||G2C|
|Safety||Manual Safety||Sights||Adjustable Sights|
|Subcategory||Pistols – Polymer Frame||Material||Polymer|
Grip, Weight, and Ergonomics
The frame is black polymer with a textured grip and sides.
It feels great in the hand and really adds to its accuracy and control. While the tacky grip might not cater to many, it makes so the gun doesn’t slip so easily. It’s one of the best aspects of the gun, really.
Besides, you’re free to do some stippling work if you think the grip texture is not to your taste.
The grip can be improved to be a little higher on the frame, but all in all, it’s a great texture, the angle is perfect, and the safety lever is well-placed. It offers a fuller grip than the Glock 26 or Shield. The Taurus G2C STS has a reversible magazine catch, and that took Glock years to offer.
How to Disassemble and Clean a taurus G2C STS
You don’t need tools to disassemble and clean the Taurus G2C STS. All you need is a good cleaning kit. Here’s how:
- Safety first. Make sure the handgun isn’t loaded with ammo by removing the magazine, racking the slide, and checking the chamber.
- Rack the slide while it’s gripped until the indent slide aligns with the takedown lever.
- Hold it like that, lower the lever, and pull the trigger. After that, gently push the slide in the barrel’s direction and it should easily come off from the frame.
- After that, lower the spring and remove it from the slide, then remove the barrel.
- Clean them with a rag and suitable cleaning solvent. Afterwards, wait for it to dry, and use lube on the moving parts like the bolts and slide.
- Carefully place the barrel onto its former place and return the recoil spring. It should click nicely.
- Return the slide and rack the handgun gently. It should be easy to do so after you have properly lubed it.
- Hold down the gun to place the lever to align with the slide.
- Make sure it’s empty. Pull the trigger a few times so that the moving parts can get broken in with the help of oils and lube.
- That’s all there is to it!
Source: Taurus USA
There are no reviews yet.